Eight companies have been accepted into the 2023 REACH Australia program, which is the fourth cohort for the program run by Second Century Ventures, the strategic investment arm of the National Association of Realtors®. As the most active global real estate technology fund, the REACH accelerator is designed to help technology companies scale their growth and make a lasting impact across real estate communities worldwide. The companies have been carefully selected and will begin with the REACH GENESIS conference in Brisbane on March 12.
Peter Schravemade, Managing Partner of REACH ASEA, expressed delight in welcoming these new innovators to the property community, stating that this portfolio has demonstrated tremendous relevance and innovation to the global real estate industry, and they are excited about the growth that 2023 will bring.
In 2022, the REACH program was announced as the RESIDENTIAL VC OF THE YEAR by CRETI, and it continues to dominate globally, forging partnerships with multiple Real Estate Institute peak bodies and strategic alliances with Technology Associations and advisory boards.
The REACH program is proud to present a dynamic group of start-ups that are not only pushing the boundaries of innovation in the real estate industry but also bringing diversity and inclusivity to the forefront. With a strong representation of New Zealand-owned companies such as Tapi and ListAssist, as well as three companies led by female C-suite executives, these firms are not only addressing the persistent challenges in the global housing market but also enhancing the capabilities of agents and brokers to serve consumers more efficiently.
These are the companies that have been accepted into the REACH 2023 program:
- Sensor Global: The owners of a home/facility sensor that uses monitoring software to automatically check itself.
- Liz: An app that helps tenants manage their finances and shared payment scenarios.
- QuantPS: An optimization engine that assists banks and their customers in selling distressed residential properties for more money and faster.
- Tapi: A property care platform for residential property managers to improve maintenance and repair reporting, tracking, and planning.
- ListAssist.ai: An AI-powered platform that automates the creation of listing descriptions for the sale and lease of residential properties.
- MarketBuy.com.au: A platform that brings transparency and communication to the offer management process in residential real estate.
- Realtime Conveyancer: An end-to-end SaaS solution designed by practitioners to enable conveyancers and lawyers to execute property settlements faster, safer, and smoother for all parties.
- Properti.ai: An online platform that automates real estate social media marketing by creating, posting, and promoting brand video and image creatives.
We have selected these companies for their groundbreaking technologies and potential to make a significant impact in the real estate industry. From automating listing descriptions to increasing transparency in offer management, they represent the future of the real estate market, and we are thrilled to have them on board. Together, they will drive innovation, growth, and progress in the industry, bringing new and impactful solutions to the table.
Join us in welcoming these disruptors and become a part of the revolution that is transforming the real estate market. Don’t miss the opportunity to shape the future of the industry.
At REACH Australia, we remain committed to staying up-to-date on the latest property technology trends and innovations through our comprehensive research efforts and attendance at industry events.
If you want to learn more about how technology is revolutionizing the real estate industry, sign up for our newsletter and stay informed about the latest proptech trends.